Monday, July 13, 2009
See at first he appears to be a gentleman while these other lechers drool over her goodies. By the way, why doesn't one of these assholes give her a hand, huh? Public servants, huh? Fuck them.
However within a few hours, something eventually caught Obama's attention. Shown in the pic below.
"Mmm,... Yeah, get it!"
Moving on, we also talked about this:
HERE'S A LINK TO THE DETAILS.
And we're not asking you to take sides or anything but take a look at this and find out about the real Michael Bay.
WHY MICHAEL BAY IS A DIRTY PERVERT BUT HAS VIDEO COLLECTION I'D LIKE TO STEAL
Then we talked about,
Girls Next Door alum Kendra Wilkinson and her plans to raise her child christian.
Now be careful it's Fox news so wash yourself after your done reading but if it is true I bet in heaven Jesus has this picture hung up in his locker.
And to finish things up we talked about the glory that is fat people and the enjoyment of them dancing.
"That's right shake it, mamma!"
Thanks for listening folks.
Here are the recipes I mentioned during B-Wisdom on Episode 6.
TOMATO BASIL TART RECIPE
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 8 plum tomatoes (also known as Roma tomatoes), cut in 1/2" length wise slices
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 9" pie crust, unbaked
- Place the pie crust in a tart pan, pressing into the pan, but not overly hard.
- Bake that crust at 350F for 10 minutes, until very light brown.
- In a large bowl mix together the Mozzarella cheese, eggs, basil, black pepper, salt, and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the crust.
- Top the cheese mixture with the tomato slices.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350F. The tart will be firm to the touch when done.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
LEMON BASIL SHRIMP AND PASTA
- 3 quarts water
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a Dutch oven. Add pasta; cook 8 minutes. Add shrimp to pan; cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done and pasta is al dente. Drain. Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Stir in basil and next 4 ingredients (through salt). Place 1/2 cup spinach on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 1/2 cups pasta mixture.
THAI CHICKEN WITH BASIL STIR FRY
- 2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 1 quart water
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger root, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh basil leaves
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a pot. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut milk, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, and red pepper flakes.
- In a skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the onion, ginger, and garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Mix in chicken strips, and cook about 3 minutes, until browned. Stir in the coconut milk sauce. Continue cooking until sauce is reduced be about 1/3. Mix in mushrooms, green onions, and basil, and cook until heated through. Serve over the cooked rice.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN MOZZARELLA BY MIKE HULL
Some things just belong in your mouth. Enjoy!